Information we collect and how we use it
When you create an account we collect the following information
- Your email address that will be used for logging in at Viboom. We also will use this email address to contact you if you wish so.
- Your IP address to understand your location and to protect your account in the future.
- Your location based on your IP address. It helps us to provide you with the best support.
- The timezone of your device, so we can show you the right time in our reports.
- The language preferences of your device to show you Viboom in your native language if it’s available.
- If you register with us using your social media account, we receive your id number, name, email address and profile picture stored with this account.
When you are using our services
- When you create an ad campaign we save the URL of the video you have entered. We collect the public information about your video channel (its URL, number of subscribers) and the public information about the video you want to promote (its title, number of views, likes, dislikes, comments, the length of the video). We also collect all information you have entered such as targeting options, interactive buttons and texts for the video player.
- When your campaign is live we collect the updated information about your video and channel (number of views, subscribers, likes, dislikes, comments). We also collect the information about the places where your video was promoted and how users have interacted with your video (view duration, sharings, cities and countries where the video was watched, age and gender of the viewers, viewability, volubility, most popular days and times, operating systems, browsers).
- We also collect the information you gave us in the support tickets or emails. For example, your new email address, name, address, VAT number or other information you want to share.
- We store the images you upload with your support tickets.
- We save the IP address of your last visit to protect you from fraudulent activities. It will be deleted after your next visit.
- We will save your Social network profile information if you decide to connect it to your Viboom account. It will make the login process more comfortable. You can revoke the permission later in your user console.
When you are paying for our services
Your payments are being processed by our partners, well-known global payment processors.
We receive from them and store the following information about you:
- your name or the name you have given to the payment processor;
- your address or the address you have given to the payment processor.
We use this information to create correct invoices for your payments. We don’t use this information in any other way.
We also have access to the following information but don’t store it on our services:
- your PayPal email;
- several digits of your credit card.
Viboom collects additional information about the payments:
- amount of money you have paid;
- time of the payment;
- payment method. For example, PayPal or credit card.
Additional ways and reasons we collect the information
- We use some of the information mentioned above to protect ourselves from fraudulent activities.
- We also collect the information you send us through the feedback, email or a messenger.
- We may use your information to assist law enforcement.
Additional information we collect if you are registered as a publisher (website or social network group owner)
- Your phone number if you saved it in your user console. We use it to notify you about new campaigns.
- Your Telegram profile if you saved it in your user console. We use it to notify you about new campaigns.
- We can receive the list of your sites or groups when you give us a permission through your Analytics service or the social network in your user console.
- We store the urls, names and statistics (number of users, countries of visits) of your sites and groups.
- You can revoke the permissions in your Analytics service settings or in the settings of the Social network your groups are hosted at.
We also can monitor your behaviour on the site to see how you are using Viboom. It helps us to improve our system and develop new services for you.
Information We Receive from the Third Parties
Some parts of our site may include social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, and widgets, such as the “share this” button. These social media features are hosted by a third party. When you use these tools, the information it collects is governed by their privacy policies.
If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
How we share, store and protect your information
We don’t share the information you gave us with someone else without your consent.
The information is stored secure on our servers in the EU. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
Only Viboom employees and its software developers have access to your data. And only to the data which is necessary for their job. For example, your campaign manager will have access to your contact data such as your email address and the list of your videos.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes. We delete or anonymise your information upon deletion of your account.
If you sign up at Viboom through a referral link, we may share information with your referrer to let them know that you used their referral to sign up. The referrer can see only your masked email address. For example, email@example.com will be shown as v*********@g********
Delete your information. You can always delete your account and remove all information we have collected about you from Viboom. It can be made on the settings page in your user console.
Review and update your information.
You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request via our ticket system. If you don’t have an access to Viboom user console anymore, you can make a request per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer such requests.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" in the marketing emails we send you or by updating your preferences in your user console at Viboom.